Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bernstein Dental Center

Hi guys,

I first wanted to just say how awesome all of you are!  It has been so great reading all of your posts.  It sounds like everyone is getting a lot of great experience! 

I don't have a lot to report from my rotation yet.  I am at Bernstein Dental Clinic in Greenville, NC part of Greene Dental Services.  Everyone is super nice and helpful!  Last week was tough for me... I guess just getting acquainted with everyone and being comfortable enough to just dive into a procedure.  I am a lot more comfortable this week.   I am working with six doctors that rotate in and out of the clinic and it is interesting to see all of their takes on dentistry.  They have had a lot of great advice to offer.  And, they all call me "Dr. Bowen", which sounds pretty good to me! 

Today was a pretty productive day.  I saw three patients for extractions, did an operative appointment, took impressions for maxillary and mandibular dentures and poured them up, and did two comprehensive exams.  Pretty good I would say!



I am staying with my brother and his wife which is great, because I have not spent much time with him since I left for college.  I have also gotten to visit with my mom who lives about 30 minutes from here.

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of your rotation.  See you in July!  Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment