Monday, May 9, 2011

Greene Dental Services - Snow Hill, NC

Greetings Class of 2012!

I am doing my first rotation at the GDS in Snow Hill, NC. For those of you who are not familiar with this area of the state, it has:

1- The CRAZIEST drivers I have ever seen!
2- Very nice and welcoming people
3- Some of the most beautiful and scenic roads I have ever seen (specially closer to Snow Hill)

We stay at an apartment provided by AHEC in Greenville which is about 30 minutes from GDS. I am loving the drive through the amazing country roads with 55 miles speed limits for almost the whole trip. I just set my cruise control on 64 mph (take that cops) the whole time and enjoyed the ride! (Pictures coming soon)

Today I got to do a few hygiene checks and a couple of restorative work; not too bad for the first day! My preceptor seems like a very nice guy and GDS is pretty much run like a private practice clinic.

Keyvan

1 comment:

  1. Yay Keyvan! Glad you made it to the middle of nowhere safe and sound :D
    -Elise

    ReplyDelete