Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Always Sunny In Alamance County

Alamance is pretty darn fantastic.  Excellent staff and preceptor.  Working with kids all day is about 4372058705 times easier than dealing with grouchy adults.  Kids'll believe anything you tell them.  I've had at least one assistant tell me that the building is haunted.  I had a patient today who insisted that Michael Jackson was in the room with us while I worked.  I've seen a fat, wobble-legged groundhog on each of my drives home thus far, each trundling down the shoulders highway 54 singing jaunty hymns to the majesty of late spring.

It's really encouraging to figure out that you have chosen the correct path for your life. It makes you feel like a hero.

-ricker

1 comment:

  1. Yay for knowing what you want to be when you grow up :D

    ReplyDelete