Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Low Security Correctional Institute - Butner

So there was a dead inmate in my pump room today.  I'm still breastfeeding, which really embarrasses my preceptor and makes me laugh.  Yesterday, they locked me in the xray room to pump and today, one of the nurses came in and told me that I didn't want to go in there to pump today, and when I asked why, she said, "because there's a dead body in there."  CREEPY.  Not going in there ever again.  My pumping station has since been moved to the optometrist's office. This is probably too much information for most, but you can't make this stuff up so I had to share!

Melissa

4 comments:

  1. Wow! You CANNOT make that up! It will make an excellent story to tell Miss Kenzie one day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dead guy just wanted to see your boobs. It's lonely in prison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This still makes me laugh. I just go back and read it. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete